Thank you Australia!

Satomi - Thank you Australian for FOOD! - I could eat more meals everyday than everyone in our group! The amount of meals of every meals was amazing ! Also I had a special desert after every dinner like ice cream or a piece of cakes. I have been fatter than before !
Chinami - Thank you Australia for friendly people and beautiful nature!

Akiko- This time, we went to various places about 2 weeks.For example University of Queensland, Binna Burra Mountain Lodge, Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary, Tangalooma and so on.And we met many people who live in Australia.One person is our teacher, one person is Manager, one person is our home mother, one person is bus driver, one person is London boy. All of people were very kind for us and they taught us about “Australia”. Australian English, Australian Culture, Australian Living, The Nature of Australia… We learned these things from them. Our training was not approved without their existence. So, I think “thank you Australia”. And, “Thank you for the people who live in Australia”.

Maya - Thank you for English! In my high school days,I thought English is no need for me. So I studied it reluctantly. But after I go to Australia,my idea changed by 180 degrees.I thought English is very important. When I was in trouble, many foreigne people helped me.When I studied in UQ, the teacher talked to me in English.When I go back to home, they communicate with each other using English. If I didn't learn English,I might not have made friends, said reward, told my feelings. But I could speak English,I lived a full life. So I want to say special thanks for English! Communication with foreign people is very interesting,because I can get some new knowledge and cultural differences.But now, my English language skill is very low,so I want to study hard!When I go Australia next time, I want to go many places alone with higher English skill.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿