My Best Photo - Maya

Please look this picture! Don't you think so beautiful? Have you ever seen like this sight in Japan? I took this in Moreton Island,in Australia. There are a lot of beautiful superb view point. If I want to see the beautiful sky in Japan, I have to destroy the high buildings, clean air.One is impossible,but the other one is possible.So I
decided to be a eco-friendly person to see the beautiful sky in Japan. In Australia,I was surprised at a lot of expression of the sky. For example,the morning glow was so divine,the blue sky was so panoramic, the sun set was so romantic,and the starlit sky was so twinkling. These experiences made me think so.Beeing eco-friendly person is very difficult, but very important thing. So let's start to be such person and look beautiful sky in Japan!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿